Sunday, March 9, 2008

So yeah

so yeah... I went out last night for the first time in over a year. I had an absolute blast. I feel so great today; I'm not stressing, I'm not worried, I'm not angry. I'm relaxed and calm, and it is a great feeling. I got to dance and sing the night away, which are two of my favorite things to do. Minus the fact that I still have a ringing in my right ear, and I got burned by a cigarette, and I had a nosebleed on the way home... lol alcohol still solved my problems last night.

I am going to make myself a promise that I'm going to have more fun. Laughter is the best medicine to some, but DANCING is the best to me! I really, really enjoy dancing. My husband isn't a fan of it, but he went along with it last night. I think he knew how much I really truly needed last night.

I am going to the doctor in a week. This is a new doctor, and this doctor should be able to help me out a lot better than the old one. My best friend, Jessica, works at this new doctor, and she will always make sure I'm well taken care of. This doctor will also keep track of all my medicine so I don't have to go to 3 different doctors when I need medicine or check ups.

Well, that's all that's going on right now...

2 comments:

Rachel Hawkins said...

Going out is very important! I make an effort to do something fun like that once a month, and I think it does wonders for improving my mental health! So go on with your bad self!

Fleur de Bee said...

Oh I am so happy you are feeling better than your last post! Getting out of the house and enjoying life is so important! I agree with Rachel that it helps with mental health too. Depression can be a huge part of our illness so make sure you do it often I say!


I would ask about the time released Metfornin. It has done wonders for me!! I also noticed I started shedding the weight within a week (the first week) and I was too busy to excercise a lot so that is a miracle....Let me know what they put you on!! Good luck with that!

xx